Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Language Modelling?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being submitted for publication to another journal.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Also, the submission file is in PDF.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed (unless the paper is a position paper submitted to the Editorials section).
- The authors agree to publish their work on the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported Licence.
- For papers submitted to the Editorials section: please provide – as a ZIP file – PDF together with all (LaTeX) sources; the paper, if accepted by the editors, will go directly to copyediting, where sources are needed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.